This training is currently canceled
This two-day training event is for any administrator who will evaluate OR be evaluated using the School ADvance Administrator Evaluation System.
- Introduction and overview of the School ADvance Administrator Evaluation System
- Introduction to the full and summary Principal and District Leader rubrics
- Matching the rubrics to job responsibilities and establishing priority performance areas
- Beginning to identify performance evidence
- Planning the evaluation cycle and formative and summative processes
- Establishing a base line self assessment
- Collecting and documenting performance evidence
- Goal setting, growth plans, and performance conferencing
- Developing rater and inter-rater reliability
- Planning for implementation
- Accessing a Web-based refresher training modules for all users
1001 Centennial Way, Suite 300
Lansing, MI 48917-9279
Planning on attending a training in the Lansing area? Click here to view rates obtained by our developer, MASA for School ADvance events. Be sure to mention MASA when requesting a room.